Chaz has always been particular about keeping his hands clean. I remember when he was only a toddler crying because his hands were dirty. Playing in the mud was not a fun activity by any means. After my boys picking up the flu from school and passing around the family, I've decided it's about time to start carrying hand sanitizer around. Some moms however are hesitant for their kids to carry it around because of the levels of alcohol in it and how kids tend to put their hands in their mouth. Prefense Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizer takes care of that problem and it's not sticky on your hands at all.
- No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural organic ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
- Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings! This is what moms really love to hear about!
- Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
- Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smoothes and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
- Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
- Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Botanicals Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.