*Encouragement is the best medicine to give someone. If I were to pick any gift to have in helping others, that would be the one*

Friday, March 25, 2011

Connecting Aspergers Moms on Facebook

Facebook is a fabulous tool for connecting with other parents of Aspergers kids.  Sometimes I get questions and it's so great to turn to fellow Aspergers moms to hear their ideas.  For example:

I have a question that I am having trouble finding an answer for, I hope you can help. My six year old daughter laughs when i tell her not to do something because it may hurt her or anyone in the family even the baby. She asks why not to do something and I explain what could happen and she laughs sometimes very hard. I have tried to get her to not do this and it is not working. I should mention if anyone actually does get hurt even a little she breaks down screaming and crying for a while with her head in a pillow. I don't know how to get her to understand this is inappropriate. Can you help? Is she the only one?

-Darla



Come join in our discussion by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...