*Encouragement is the best medicine to give someone. If I were to pick any gift to have in helping others, that would be the one*

Monday, November 14, 2011

Homefront in the Future Part 1

-This post is written by Chaz on his plans for a future game.

I want to make a new Homefront game when I grow up.  This is my idea.  I will make new guns and in the game a soldier finds a secret time machine.  The general and his army have complaints about them losing the war, so when the soldier found the secret time machine the general decided to go in the future and beat the enemy in the future.

1 comment:

Kala said...

I have a 7 year old son that has Aspergers. I am looking into homeschooling at this point in time. Wondering what advantages have you found?? could really use some input!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...