*Encouragement is the best medicine to give someone. If I were to pick any gift to have in helping others, that would be the one*

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Temple Grandin: The Movie

I finally got a chance to see the movie about Temple Grandin.  All I can say is WOW!!!  I'm impressed!  Sure there are tough things with having Aspergers but this movie helped me see what a gift it can be!  I truly loved the movie and if you get a chance, definitely see it.  I'll include a trailer if you haven't heard anything about it.


I'm just so impressed with not only her mom but in the fact that Temple Grandin just kept opening new doors.  Allowing herself to be uncomfortable to open another door, and another, and another.  Instead of letting Aspergers keep her in the comforts of her home, she went out and gave a gift to the world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...