*Encouragement is the best medicine to give someone. If I were to pick any gift to have in helping others, that would be the one*

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

When Life Falls Apart

Well,  I don't even know where to start.  I guess this heartbroken mama needs to let some steam out through my writing and explain what has happened to Chaz.  I rarely have posted here but now my heart hurts worse than ever before.  It's such a long story I don't even know where to start.  I'm hurting...

Chaz is currently in a psychiatric ward.  How?  I feel like I blinked and one minute he was a lifeguard and healthy and the next moment he's considered insane.  No, no, no. Something happened and I'm gonna find the answer.  I guess I'll document it here....

For now, this came in the mail. I'm gonna read thoroughly.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...